Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Smorgasboard of Kinder-Fun



I am a rare species in the teaching world because I am a male kindergarten teacher! 
 I have been teaching for 7 years, 4 of those in Kindergarten.  
When I was first told I had to move to Kindergarten, I called my mommy and cried.  
I never imagined myself as a Kindergarten teacher.  
I was so afraid I would step on the little kids and break them!  
And now look at me...four years later!  
From day one in Kindergarten I knew that Kindergarten was my calling and my love!  

I wanted to share some pictures of the chaos of my little monsters!  
This year my theme is Mr. Greg's Little Monsters at Monsters Inc!  
So my classroom is always a sea of monstrous chaos!  
Of course it's totally organized chaos!  
We sing and dance and move a tremendous amount!  And we get creative daily!  
In fact, you can judge how successful our day was by how messy we are!  

Please enjoy these pictures of all the goings on my classroom! 
 I hope you will come visit me in my many places in the cyber world!

Centers



I am most famous for Silly Hats!  
Each Monday we make a hat to represent the letter of the week or the sound of the week.  











Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

Self Portraits



Pop on over any time to see what we're up to. I look forward to getting better acquainted in the future.
Wait till you see what I have in my plans for next year.

GREG!


Email

Facebook

Twitter

Teachers Pay Teachers

-- Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten www.facebook.com/kindergarten.smorgasboard.7
Twitter! Kindersmorgasboard Teachers Pay Teachers

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how much fun it would be to work with you! Fabulous photos and ideas. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment below....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...