Sunday, December 6, 2015

FREE Winter Prezi


Hi! It's Carolyn from Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together.  Today, I'd love to share my Winter Prezi with all of you! 


I use Prezis all the time in my classroom.  For this Prezi, I put together my favorite videos and links to activities that I like to use during the winter months. The sections I have included on the Prezi are: videos for Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa;



snowmen videos; a wonderful unit on snowflakes with activities and videos;



and four different fireplaces that you can project in your classroom, on the Smartboard or big TV. 




I found "burning fireplaces" on Youtube and inserted the video into a cozy fireplace, so it looks like you have a cozy fire in your classroom as the students work! Two of the fireplaces are crackling fires and the other two have Christmas carols playing as the fire burns.


As I find more videos and activities that I use in winter, I will continue to add to this Prezi- for example Groundhog Day and Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I hope you enjoy it!
Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I left feedback on TPT. I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much! I appreciate YOU, right back! :)

      Delete
  2. superb and amazing post entry. i like your blog very much and you have shared such a great ideas and i will definitely implement on this!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment below....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...